Wednesday, June 10, 2009

...


When my children were small, our picture-taking was done on film that had to be sent away in the mail to be developed! (gasp! the dark ages!)







Or, we had them professionally done at WalMart. (snort!)



So, these old pix of my babies are not always perfectly reflective of their actual beauty, but are good for comparisons with their own beautiful offspring.



I've spent lots of time with Ella Grace, and can see her Mommy in her (but mostly her Daddy).






Ian has his Daddy's bright-eyed smile, inquisitiveness, love of music, and empathy.



Ellie has her Mommy's...ummm....


...coloring. And snuggle-ability. And take-charge attitude.








.

1 comment:

Jason, Katie, Ellie, Max and Will said...

I showed Ellie this picture, and she insisted that it was not me.